OK, important question for me- stupid one for you guys

WannaBeMXer

Mar 24, 2007
Im in my 30s, weigh 160 @ 5ft10in., NEVER RODE A DIRTBIKE IN MY LIFE BUT ONCE, I ride very aggressively on a quad(I can stay with 85% of the local dirtbike riders on practice days at the local MX tracks and hit the 60fters too), I am athletic and in very good shape especially for my age, I mainly want a bike because Im very limited on were and when I can ride the MX tracks because of the obvious reasons, Im a thumb pusher but love MX racing in general. Ive just always owned quads mainly because my parents would never buy me a bike of any sorts when I was a kid :(
I NEED A BIKE I CAN LEARN ON BUT NOT BE UNSATISFIED WITH A YEAR FROM NOW! I prefer Honda and Yamaha. Should I get a 250 or a 450 thumper or should I get a 125 or a 250 ring dinger? Thanks ;)

WannaBeMXer

Mar 24, 2007
BTW, IM very mechanicly inclined and actually enjoy tinkering with my rides. Im used to premix or race gas so thats no biggie either. Im wide open on what to get, which I will buy new, just dont know what to get :whoa:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'd find a used 250 two-stroke for starters (and see if anybody will let you try their thumpers ;)) and have fun on it, then see if you want to commit.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…