Okay, I need help.....again. Who knows about cats?

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
I had a cat once (my ex kept him just to pee me off) who was asthmatic, so needed a pill every 2 days. All you had to do was put the pill by him & he'd eat it & instantly perk up. He loved going to the vet as every time I took him he'd come home & start playing and looking happy. Never mind what he went for, he just felt better. He was a con artist. When we had to take his mother (to be fixed) and brothers )to find new homes for them) we couldn't take him as he was limping. As soon as we came home, he was okay. (Guess he knew I really wanted to keep one of his brothers - actually wanted to keep all three but wasn't allowed).

Cute jokes btw ;)

As for UTI, just make sure they have plenty of water available to them.

Howser03

~SPONSOR~
Oct 18, 2001
Even if they have UTI I don't see why they can't make it 10 feet to the litter box. It sounds like cats are using it as an excuse to be lazy :confused:

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Funny stuff Lori..
been there .
LOL

Cat - the other other white meat! ;)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
LOL, Lori! Too funny.

I had a cat who got frequent UTIs because she HATED going outside (elderly, overweight and lazy). We had to make sure she went outside at frequent intervals because she'd hold the urge to pee which made her sick.

As for the peeing on furniture thing, lucky for you it was just a UTI. Much easier to take care of than a habit of marking everything. However, use vinegar to take the smell out--it works! You can mix it with a little bleach to kill the germs and a little Pine Sol to cover the vinegar smell, which does fade away. "Feminine deoderant spray" works too.
<bracing for the inevitable jokes>

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by LoriKTM
Ah, Thunder33, giving the cat medicine? Well, you can probably relate to this..

How To Give A Pill To A Cat:

1. Pick the cat up and cradle......

Good Lord, were you video taping me or what? I did every step that you listed!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
That one's been floating around for awhile, but I thought I'd post it here seeing as it was appropriate to your situation Thunder33! ;)

Here's an alternate:

How to Give a Dog a Pill:

1. Wrap it in bacon.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
urinary tract infection all the way, big lou idea. " one smooth motion " ya right, not with the cats that I've had, what a gas though.

Top Bottom