CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Okie has had a very hard time adjusting to his new life in Oklahoma. Having moved from Illinois to Oklahoma, he is having a tough time adjusting to the pace, the people and the good weather.

The real problem is that he can't seem to make any friends. So poor Bob finds himself sitting up late at night writing code for DRN.

If that wasn't enough, there was a recent unfriendly takeover attempt made by a consortium of DRN members, including Jaybird, canycarvr, a454elk, BigLou, Rooster & XRpredator. Nikki, their spokes woman, was quoted as saying "Okie, just doesn't get it. What good is an open forum if you have this despicable old man removing all of your posts".

As the title of this thread suggests, Okie has gone mad. He is in the process of rewriting the DRN code so it will spam all of us. Not only that, he has written a virus that will cause your email address to post on other dirtbike sites asking questions such as "Is the KDX a good MX Bike?" and "How fast is an XR200 with 14/36 sprockets?". This evil virus will show you as the author of such topics as "My CR125 can pull 5th gear wheelies at 87 mph" and "I can smoke any of the current 125 East riders on my YZ85". He's sadistic.

Okie must be stopped. Please humor him by giving friendly responses to his many-wicked April fools threads. If he thinks we like him, he may reverse this evil path he has gone down.

Last edited:

Flyboy500

Mar 1, 2004
Okie said that if we have been upset by his unjust April Fools jokes he will grant the offended ones a FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TO DRN! What a guy!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Okie lives in the same state and state of mind as Milk, what does that tell ya!? LOL

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
ktmboy said:
If I had to move to Oklahoma I'd go insane too! :p :laugh:
Hummm... let's see. No less than 7 good moto tracks/places to ride within and hour, riding year round and a cost of living so low it's almost humorous. Who's insane?

I can put up with the cars on blocks in front yards and homes with wheels. :laugh: And hey, a fridge and couch on the front porch is pure convenience!

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Okiewan said:
I can put up with the cars on blocks in front yards and homes with wheels. :laugh: And hey, a fridge and couch on the front porch is pure convenience!
I'll have you know its not on blocks, the tires are just flat and I took the wheels off the house cause uncle ned was movin and needed to borrow them. And is it technically a porch if it don't have a roof? :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
lol

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Okiewan said:
Hummm... let's see. No less than 7 good moto tracks/places to ride within and hour, riding year round and a cost of living so low it's almost humorous. Who's insane?

I hear the noodlin' is real good there too!

Besides, where else can you sit on yer porch and watch yer dog run away...............for two whole days!

:p

I talked to some old fellars in a bar in OKC a couple years ago who said that their favorite entertainment was to sit on the porch and watch the hummingbirds after filling the hummingbird feeders up with wine!

:laugh:

All joking aside, I had a nice time there. Nice friendly city. :thumb:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Okiewan said:
Almsot forgot... I also get to see hundreds of Mullets =

Yeah, and they're all related. hehehe :flame: :p

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
And everyone has two TV's...the one that works and the one that holds the one that works.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Sorry, it's just that my only memory of Oklahoma was just north of the Texas panhandle and all the eye could see for miles was flat, flat, flat!!!!!! I like curvature, mountains, valleys, all that stuff you can climb up and down!

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
I used to work with a guy from Oklahoma who had SIX fingers on each hand and SIX toes on each foot! :eek: :ohmy:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ktmboy said:
Sorry, all the eye could see for miles was flat, flat, flat!!!!!! I like curvature, mountains, valleys, all that stuff you can climb up and down!

Be still my fingers :p

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
rv6junkie said:
Not only that, he has written a virus that will cause your email address to post on other dirtbike sites asking questions such as "Is the KDX a good MX Bike?" and "How fast is an XR200 with 14/36 sprockets?". This evil virus will show you as the author of such topics as "My CR125 can pull 5th gear wheelies at 87 mph" and "I can smoke any of the current 125 East riders on my YZ85". He's sadistic.

Apparently this "virus" has hit me hard. :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom