Okiewan, Is it true? McDonald's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I am amazed that it has been over a month and there are nearly 200 replies to this, and there are still people that don't smell something funky when they slide into this thread. Hey mods, close it so it can fade away.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
this is funny.....I geuss they heard of my love for thoe $1 double cheesburgers!hahaha...you got me...slick...very slick

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
FruDaddy said:
I am amazed that it has been over a month and there are nearly 200 replies to this, and there are still people that don't smell something funky when they slide into this thread. Hey mods, close it so it can fade away.
Why? It's an April Fools gag that just keeps giving. :laugh:

dirtbikedude

Registered
Aug 29, 2002
Mcdonalds

Hey folks dirtbikedude here? Or did I eat to many sour strawberries? In that case I'm in right field. I'll start posting here since the sera yahoo group is down and tccra still has a lot of peanut butter on their fingers. Anyway I don't recall ever getting an offer from McDonalds. They do have delicious hamburgers thoug h (who doesn't)! hahaha what do I mean by that I don't know! In other news I opened up a group that i can't post on. It's on yahoo about gnccracing.
If anyone can use it feel free to discuss anything. Yall keep me posted if it works. P.S . If Davey Coombs is out there I will hold the site ransom unt il you give me a decent job or get me some for real sp onsors like Ben & Jerry 's ice cream.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Okiewan said:
Why? It's an April Fools gag that just keeps giving. :laugh:
I am amused at the number of responses it still gets. Now people just don't notice the original date. They clearly don't read everybody else's posts.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The Official DRN IQ Test and Dingus Identifier seems to be a ROUSING success. :nod:

ktal74

Jul 7, 2005
Okiewan said:
Word on the street is ktal74 just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?

Wow, How is it that this is the frist time I saw this thread!

And yes it isn't true! I didn't get a McDonalds sponsorship!

kdxtodd

Nov 14, 2001
Wow were was i when they signed me :bang: . Haha I didnt even know this was here. Great april fools joke although im a little late at seeing it. I think taco bell would have been a better sponser though. :)

stifler111890

May 5, 2006
i am stifler111890. i dont have a sponsership, but im probably not the same stifler111890,lol well just would like to know whats goin on

LVRIDA

Oct 24, 2004
Yes, I did get sponsored by mcdonalds they had me dress up like grimace and ride my bike around the track and throw cheeseburgers and apple pies to everyone it was great I am going to do it again next year!

FRANK BUTCHER

Dec 1, 2000
yes it is true

the deal is not only for my bid to become the oldest supercross rider but also for motogp and f1 if micheal decides to retire

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
Lets put an end to this. McDonalds is proud to sponsor me, after all they let me do all the taste testing on their new and improved diet - motocross - health foods. As anyone can see, I have only gained 100 lbs in a few short weeks on this diet. I would recommend it to all of you. This diet not only works well for McDonalds but for bike, aftermarket engine part and suspension manufacturers.
There is going to be a mad rush for 450's, big bore kits and revalving of suspensions. Not everyone can be sponsored by McDonalds, but you can eat like you are. Dave :worship:

Last edited:

FIVE-HUNGE

Sep 28, 2005
There is only one FIVE-HUNGE around here.....
or is there ???
Well, I know it isn't me. there is a trail from my stomping grounds that leads right up to the back door at McD's.
They never seem to be too happy about me strolling in wearing my riding getup smelling like 2-smoke and fresh dirt. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom