RECENT POSTS

Okiewan.....or is it Okiewas.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
My friend the time grows near to the Spodefest. Last year due to a medical emergency the battle of the admins did not go down as planned but this year it is a sure thing. You and I on the track for a 5 to 10 lap moto. Winner gets bragging rights......Looser gets to clean the winners bike every day of te fest and admits who is his daddy.

I know it is not fair for me to pick on an old man but, I am coming off double knee surgery..... Are you in or are you a chicken?

oldguy

Always Broken
This alone will be worth twice the price of admisson
. That is if that youngun Thumper has the courage to drive up from Tejas this time around. Okie the honor of all us old guys is in your hands- throttle the Thumper

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy

HEY and so it starts again!!!!!!

Hmm I am probably the only person that has ridden with both adminstraters when both were healthy and out to really ride.

Thump-with all his new engine work .. bad knees and recovery , but will surely still self proclaim that he is "sporty and athletic" ..LOL!

Okie- with the new CR500AF ride,faster laps at OT's and all new bee dodging tricks!
but getting UP there in years ! Can you say Senior class elgible?

Classic OKies vs Texans?
Cant Ya'll just get along?
Everyone knows anything NORTH of Ten mile creek in Dallas is Dang Yankees and your both NORTH.

I think the battle may come down to the youthfull.. but hey ! Who REALLY knows?
( hehe I DO! )

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
I'm gonna have to side with the sporty and athletic youthful guy. This week anyway.

Just because someone has 500cc of fire breathin dragon between their knees, does not mean they know how to use the power.

Hmmmm, atleast Okie has knees. Maybe I need to re think my position on this one.

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Okie, experience and trechery will do well for you in second place. As for me...I have desire, ambition and skill.

Thanks Aj and MXS...You two are smarter than Okiewuss gives you credit for.

Offroadr & Oldguy, I am ashamed of you....there is no need for kissing up to Okie on this one, let your true gut feelings be known and if your gut is telling you that Okie will win than you probably just have gas.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
I feel a case of AF500 woopass comin on!!!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Hmmmm... the jury here is still out somewhat.

Track with jumps - the hand goes to Thumpy

Track with limited jumps and the skill is left to cornering - Okie. The one caveat is that Thump can work that part out over the summer.

I'll have to side with youth... that... and... well... Okie is a Yankee!

I guess I'll go stand in the corner with Ivan The Cowerer.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
Ivan, Twin, move over. I'm going to have to side with my fellow Tejas buds here. I've never seen Thump ride but I think the snow has kept the Okster from dialing the behemoth and tuning his NAC NAC. If it's a 5 lap, it will be close. If it's 10 lap, I figure Okie will overshoot one of the step-ups and we'll be able to award him the flappin' fender from wrench.
To be fair this first one should be just the admins. Then the mods get to take on the admins the next day...

------------------
Success always occurs in private... Failure always occurs in full view.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Hmmm...Okiewan...or Okielost? I've never seen either one of ya ride. Based on 'tude alone, I gotta go with the old guy...er, the boss.

You forget... many of us that are siding with Thump have ACTUALLY seen Okie ride.

I'll be nice and just say that Pokie taught his son how to be a good man but the speed did NOT filter down

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
ooofff that was a slam!!!!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Originally posted by Okiewan:
Ah, but grasshopper... flopping over jumps is one thing, carving corners is how the race is won. I dare say Mr. Stump needs more than this summer to learn hang with me in the twisties.
Oh... I don't know... a little time with the likes of Shane or some other speedy fellow and he could hang with you. (a little insider info... and it's not that "blow smoke up your..." guy AJ.

You better start practicing cause you know Thump is worse than any pit bull when he sinks his teeth into something... and you know he is going to tenaciously pursue cornering improvement as well as anything else he can try and master in his limited riding time.