Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
When I get home from work tonight I'll post up the B&W Hannah picture. It's my favorite of all the old moto pics I took.

I dug up a few boxes of Ekatachrome color slides from Maplehurst back in the days when the entire front of the pack was wearing LOP jerseys. One of these days I'll scan them and post a few of the good ones.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
1 thing if I could change time, run a gp at Maplehurst! Danny Thews was on LOP's team, but he hid over here in Indiana when we hit up the Rocks. Crap, now you got the Surwall swagger brought back to memory, but his speed! Thanks Rich!

B

biglou

Rich Rohrich said:
When I get home from work tonight I'll post up the B&W Hannah picture. It's my favorite of all the old moto pics I took.
That is a sweet shot, too. It should have been featured on The Motocross Files. :nod:

I love your Chicago stuff, Rich. And soon, hopefully we'll have some Bonneville stuff to share. I am giddy like a schoolgirl! :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I still haven't found the original negative but here's a scan of an old wrinkled print of my best moto shot.

One good print out of about a zillion shots. I think I'll stick to shooting landscapes. :)

hannah_redbud.jpg

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The Hannah picture was Kodak TriX 400 B&W film shot with a Minolta XE7 using a 200mm lens and a 2x teleconverter. I don't recall the shutter speed or aperture, but it was pretty overcast so it was pretty much wide open so probably f4 or f5.6.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Squid - You'll love it. The more I play with it the better I like it. Nik Software in general is my favorite stuff to use.

The RAW converter they wrote for Nikon is unreal. It's good enough that most of the time I never have to fire up PS.

Top Bottom