Old Pistons anyone?

OK this is going probably going to sound goofy but here it is. I have this conversation piece on my bench at work which is a bunch of pistons stacked on top of each other (the largest on the bottom to smallest on top). Right now I have pistons from Tractors, BB Chevy, BB Doge, BB Pontiac, SB Chevy, Volkswagen, Corvair, 2 cycle generator, KX250, CR125, CR80, Weed Wackers, and RC cars. What I need is anything 50cc to 500cc (except 80 125 250) to complete this mess so I can permaently attach them togther (keeps getting knocked over). If anybody has a piston that's willing to send it to me I'll pay the shipping and give you a few bucks. Who else is going to give you something for that piece of junk? Email me.

MX265

Sponsoring Member
KXKen,

I don't have anything to offer in the way of pistons yet, but man that sounds awsome! Any pictures available?

KX60 Piston

If ya want it you got it.

Naaa don't worrie about a few bucks ...i think its only like 2.00 to ship so if you want it just let me know.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Would you like one from a locomotive engine. It weighs 40 lbs. and it's yours if you pay the shipping. ;)

Re: KX60 Piston

Originally posted by Yamamoto
If ya want it you got it.

Yes I'll take it. You'll get an e-mail from me.

Originally posted by MX265
Any pictures available?
I'll post a picture when I'm done. Right now it's about 3 1/2 feet tall and I'd like to get it up to around 5 feet. If I go higher than that I'll have to take it off my bench. I'm hoping my boss doesn't complain about this thing.

Originally posted by SICC_AIR
maybe check with ur local shop im sure they would be willing to give you one
Thanks for the suggestion but at my local dealer this is like pulling teeth.

Strick

Lifetime Sponsor
I don't know if you want anymore, I have a 300 piston you can have. Bore is 72mm.

Originally posted by WoodsRider
Would you like one from a locomotive engine. It weighs 40 lbs. and it's yours if you pay the shipping. ;)
This is great man. I need a Loco piston for the bottom. I'll pay shiping no problem. You'll get an e-mail to.

Boit

Sponsoring Member
Got an old worn out weed eater piston...22cc I think. Want it? Hmmm...I might still have it.

How about a piston from a V-16 Caterpillar diesel generator engine?? Approx. 7.5" tall, 6" dia. We have about 6 in the shop. Want a couple??

Originally posted by RiverRat
How about a piston from a V-16 Caterpillar diesel generator engine?? Approx. 7.5" tall, 6" dia. We have about 6 in the shop. Want a couple??
Originally posted by Boit
Got an old worn out weed eater piston...22cc I think. Want it? Hmmm...I might still have it.
Yes and yes.