One Industries plastic/graphics kits

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Anybody have one? Hows the plastic quality? I scored a good deal on the 08 Hart & Huntington kit. It's on backorder from One Ind., so it won't ship till next week. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them. :)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Here's a pic...

Attachments

• Hart & Huntington.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 182
May 10, 2007
no experience with them but i must say that their camo graphic looks amazing on most bikes (mine not being one of them)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I thought the same thing. Seems like everyone and thier brother has it though. I see them all the time. Hadn't seen this one until the other day and liked it cause it has a similar look with the all white.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
We have a Father and two sons rocking that kit here locally, looks sharp. Can't access my site from work due to a filter but here's a shot from one of my race reports of the dad.

CJR

Jun 22, 2008
Joe
I've been looking at the one industries kits and would love to hear feedback once you get yours. Do these kits come with all the decals as shown in the pictures or just some of them? Curious about the lower fork decals and the swingarm.

Thanks

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
I have the camo on my bike looks great and everything fits perfect

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
CJR, they do come with the lower fork guards and swingarm decals as well as the fenders, airbox and number plate backgrounds. I'll post back once it's on. They called One Ind and checked on it friday and they said it shipped. Hopefully it's there by thursday cause I'm headin out that way anyhow.

Backslayer, I'm glad to hear the plastic fits well. That was my concern. Does your back fender have the threaded insets in it?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Turns out it's on back order because they are having trouble getting the all white side panels. That's why the one in Chili's posted pic has the red at the top. The guy at One said he's gonna 2-day everything minus the side panels and cut the price I guess. So they're trying to find some panels in white for me through thier usual supplier. I guess Acerbis shows them so they're gonna call to make sure and hopefully they have em.

Ha! He just called as I was typing this. They had plenty of sidepanels in stock at Parts Unlimited so they'll be here by monday. :cool: I guess it might be even cheaper too. :yeehaw: Looking good at this point! :)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Well, I got it all. A few bucks less, so that was cool! Turns out 1 of the sidepanel background decals was defective and was missing glue in an inch wide strip towards the bottom. :bang: Other than that it is great quality. I had One Ind backgrounds on my stock panels and these are the same with different print. They have a slit in them for the curve of the panel which is a PITA to get lined up perfect. :yell: Even when you do there's a little hole at the top of the slit which sticks out like a sore thumb with white plastic. :yikes: I just slapped another decal over it. :cool: The seat cover is nice and all the plastic fits decent. Not like the stock stuff, but good nonetheless. Here's some pics of the completed right side. Still haven't decided if I'm gonna run the fork guard decals :think: .........

Attachments

• 048.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 051.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 052.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 79

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Afew more...

Attachments

• 053.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 061.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 74
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…