btencate

Jan 31, 2002
How would every one rate these boots on a scale of 1 to 10. I know they are the cheapest boot out there but that is really what I am looking for. Does anyone know how comfortable and durable they are? Any info is appreciated.

DAVE C

Dec 21, 2001
I agree with dell30rb, mine are VERY comfortable, but they are starting to seperate a little at the seams. I have only had them since December and they will probably only last another few months. If you are looking for a comfortable boot that you won't need to abuse the hell out of for a cheap price, then the Elements are for you. I will probably go with the Tech 6's in the future.

btencate

Jan 31, 2002
Maybe I will step up to the M-840. They sound like the are made a little better and are not much more expensive. I don't ride very hard yet so I just don't see spending $250 for boot. Thanks for all the help.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Do you ride often? Riding hard doesn't really matter. Skill level shouldn't determine what boot you buy. Value, comfort & protection should. I regret my purchase of cheap Fox Trackers every time I ride. Even now as I don't have a bike & have to bum rides, I still hate it. My Fox's are going to last a while, however. So I'll have to decide to replace them just out of sheer discomfort. Otherwise I'd probably be stuck with these things for years.

btencate

Jan 31, 2002
I ride about once or twice a week. I live about one mile form some pretty decent trails go I get out there pretty often. I agree on the Value, comfort And protections rule. From what I am hearing is that the elements are pretty comfortable but tend to wear out quicker. My decision to move up to the M-840 was based on better construction more than my skill level.

sharp7277

Mar 12, 2002
I just got mine last month and they feel pretty comfortable and they broke in pretty quick but I think the straps suck. I havent had them long enough to know how durable they are but they seem pretty good for the buck. IF you only ride once in a while they are perfect.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom