Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Yep, the 02 is not Cane-a-fied. Or as I like to call it, The Cane 2. I am mostly finished. Just a few things to button up. I transfered the Pro Circuit Forks and pipe. The Black Excels also made their way to the new bike as well as the black Pro Tapers. To make this work I also had to swap out the radiators.

Why did I do this?

Well, mainly because I had nothing better to do. But also Pred pointed out that the Cane was just part of my personality. So I stripped down the 02 and threw some balck epoxy paint on it. I would have powder coated it again but I am planning to not be so crazy this time about it since I plan on worrying more about my riding than my appearance.

anyway, this is it.....

Attachments

• hurricane2.jpg
    hurricane2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 552

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
All that work and BLUE carb hoses?! :|

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Gotta keep it real man. Still got to represent the blue somehow. Besides, they just look better than brown.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I have been debating doing that for along time. It looks awesome :thumb:

Can one of you photo shop experts put a clear tank on the bike? I want to see what it would like like with a oversize tank before I commit.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Patman
All that work and BLUE carb hoses?! :|
I bagged on him for the blue hoses too, Pat!

I bet they make yeller . . . :confused:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I am working on it guys. I can not believe that I put all that hard work into this and all you puds can talk about is the blue friggin hoses.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
dude, you know we thinks its cool! We gotta flip you a little for something :cool:

B

biglou

Very nice! :thumb: I agree about the numbers. Those look C O C ... Uh, I mean, C O O L! Yeah, that's it, cool! :)

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
I like it there spanky, just tell me that loud a$$ T4 pipe will not be on this model..hehe

Looks great though, those numbers do look good..now what does the 99' look like after all of the switching.. ;)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Yes, the T4 is already mounted up. One of us has to live up to our name! ;) The 99 is a skeleton right now but it will look a lot like the 02 did when I got it. I may put some new fenders on it for curb appeal before I sell it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yanno, I think Bob Hannah would be really disappointed with those blue hoses :|

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by XRpredator
who knew the blue hoses would be such a big issue?

LMAO!!
I think T33 knew it, yanno how he's always looking to be the center of attention. What better way than to put blue hoses on a yellow & black bike. Why I bet he'd of used purple & orange candy striped ones if he could have found them! :laugh: Then again maybe he was on another site that swore the blue hoses were the hot ticket for improving your riding? :think: Next thing he'll be putting some of those yellow Michelins on it and trying to do a backflip. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I hate to be burst your bubble T, but you's got blue hoses bro. Maybe it's just my monitor and the colors are off, hold on............Nope, they're still blue. What's up with that? Other than that, let be the first to say I like the yellow, I knew you were a Suzuki guy deep down.;)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
not to worry young chaps. I have a line on some yellow hoses. Maybe I will go with a different color on each hose. That would be cool. I did hear that all though they will not make you faster, the blue hoses will help the fuel flow better when you are inverted on a back flip.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
on second thought, maybe I will stick with a straight....I mean solid color.

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
Originally posted by Thunder 33
on second thought, maybe I will stick with a straight....I mean solid color.
LMAO, thems Yamaha Colors for sure man... I'm glad to see you went all the way with it. I Dig it.......

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
Sweet looking bike!

I never could figure why they had to start messing with the colors on the Yam's

Top Bottom