whenfoxforks-ruled said:
The guy who started the National Debt!
:cool:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
He was the first one to run a debt, not backed by anything, except his/our word. They make up new names there are so many digits, the amount runs like a stop watch.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
BSWIFT said:
"You can't handle the truth" comes to mind, sorry."
That pretty much sums it up. I do NOT trust this administration, period.

You can't trust ANY administration, there's nothing particular about this one. Although, I think the "wool" was pulled over our eyes more commonly from the Bush administration, but that's neither here nor there as it's old news (ironically, these "conservatives" whose platform was fiscal responsibility thrust us into debt after Clinton had built reserves. That's far different from the political ideologies of any fiscal conservative I've ever known).

Tea Party, left, right, conservative, liberal, or moderate, it's all the same crap with a different name. Whatever path is taken their destination is all the same....

That being said, who knows whether or not Bin Laden was indeed just captured the other night? It doesn't matter either way. Someone else will be angry enough to take his place, and they could be worse, could not. Either way, as long as American forces and intelligence are used to play the enforcer for the Capitalist who manipulate the government to inflate private profits, many will have an axe to grind.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I'm agreeing with Okie. At a time when all politicians should know that the public is not trusting them (that they'll actually do what they say), it seems like terrible and stupid PR to not show evidence... a body at least. Seems to me like our government shows little respect to the people. A bunch of 'intelligence' going on, no true wisdom. Pffft.

OBL's last Facebook comment, "Hang on a sec, someone's at the door"...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
"We have to go get that loser in Iraq, he has weapons of massssss destruction!" OOPS! We got some bad intel? Like I will believe that there ever was a Osamama Bin Laden? What a mess, is the only real fact! And a lot of people are dead.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Well lemme see...... :whoa:

He was an elderly man in failing health with Renal failure. Was on dialysis. :nod:

He lived in only two rooms in filthy conditions.

Never went outside. :(

Had no telephone or internet service.

Lived with a bunch of kids and two or three wives that he couldn't get away from. :yikes:

I dunno'....... I think we did him a favor. :rotfl:

Kx85Krazy

Mar 14, 2008
Doesnt seem to me that we can take anything that anyone says at face value. Why on earth did they not know he was living in their backyard?

Top Bottom