KDXgirl

May 10, 2003
I just been down to the local bike shop and the guy there was going through all the womens gear that is available, I am up for another pair of pants and we stumbled across a pair of O'Neal Method which in the photo looked pretty nice!

Has anyone ever had them? What do they fit like? I looked at the fox as well but heard that they are actually pretty short in the legs and stuff
I usually just wear mens stuff but thought since they make it for women I should try it instead of complaining that there is never anything for us girls!

I also saw on the weekend some Acerbis womens roost protector, has anyone got that???

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
The topic's been covered a few times recently. Here are a couple of threads that give some insight into pants for women...

thread 1

thread 2

If these don't help, let us know. :thumb:

Hot4Teacher

Apr 21, 2002
Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. You'll get women in here that wear mens and ladies gear. My wife wears mens 360 Fox and she loves them because a lot of the womens line wasn't as comfortable' but she tied on about 6 other brands till she found the ones she wanted. The bottom line is that you will have to try on different brands (men and women) to find something that fits the way you like it.

motochic

Mar 25, 2003
I'd like to know more about the women's roost protector. My boobies are getting beat up from those rocks! Does anyone have it? Anyone wear one? It seems like it would be kinda restricting, is it?

Hey, Hot4Teacher-where do you teach?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I have the Acerbis Lady Fusion roost protector and I LOVE it....just be careful with it. Wear your camelbak UNDERNEATH. If you wear the Camelbak over it you'll get bruises on your back, trust me on that one!

It's not restricting at all ....I feel very comfortable with it. I don't know about you girls but when I ride I wear a sports bra so my boobs are already partially squished in! But honestly, this thing pretty much saved my ribs a couple weeks ago so I swear by it...it's definetely worth the investment.

altagirl

~SPONSOR~
Mar 17, 2003
I wear the Azonic Z-5 body armor jacket. Doesn't squash me and offers great protection - chest, full spine protector, shoulders, elbows and a kidney belt all sewn into a light mesh jacket. I wear my camelbak on top and it fits nicely. Not restricting and it ventilates well.

As far as pants go - the Fox women's 360 couldn't fit me better, and works well with my knee brace. No complaints.

The Ant

Jan 3, 2002
I have a Fox chest protector, can't see a size listed, but think it was just a Men's Small, fits fine, but with a tight jogbra one would hardly guess I'm a girl...so may not work for more endowed women.
Absolutely find something that works and wear one tho - mine has a big diagonal gash from where I hit and slid along a metal guardrail at the Washougal Gran Prix a year ago...didn't hurt me at all, scared the bystanders! CJ gave me a Moose sticker for a cp bandaid. :-0
-Susan
BBR230

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom