Paragon Adventure Park's Grand Re-Opening

BillyBoy

May 30, 2002
Copied their posting...

Paragon Adventure Park is holding their Grand Re-Opening June 1 & 2, 2002. All is welcome. There are a variety of trails for every skill level. Paragon will be giving away free gifts (t-shirt, water bottle, sticker) to the first 50 participants. The Snack Shack will also be there with breakfast and lunch sandwiches, hot and cold. Come join in the fun and activities. For more information, please feel free to call our office at (570) 384-0550.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by RMrider420
is there tracks there ...
Trigger and I will be talking to the owner about putting a track in. I'm not sure if he is up to it but we're going to give it a shot.

BillyBoy

May 30, 2002
They are planning to put in a track in, but I think they are trying to get the new parking lot done first. They are making good progress, I was up there last weekend and that was the first time in about seven months, and they are making great improvement. I talked to Kyle about the track and he said they have plans to put one in. I'll be there this weekend, sounds like it's a lot of fun. And I want my free t-shirt.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by BillyBoy
... I talked to Kyle about the track and he said they have plans to put one in...
Looks like Trigger already talked to Kyle. a MX track is the only thing Paragon was missing.

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
I am going to check the place out on Sunday June 9th, if anyone wants to meet up and ride send me a PM. ( Never been there before and I'm going out alone.) :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Milquetoast
I am going to check the place out on Sunday June 9th, if anyone wants to meet up and ride send me a PM. ( Never been there before and I'm going out alone.) :)
I hope you can find some one to ride with. They won't let you go out alone. It is becoming a very popular place to ride so you should be able to hook up with some one

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
I had a thread going about riding this weekend at Paragon. I have a funeral saturday but plan to be there sunday by 10AM. I have a dark green Ford Ranger Pickup. Probably will have a big American flag on the bed rail.

Toastman- Dont ride there alone. First, they wont let you, you must be at least a pair. Second, It is very easy to get off your bike and get hurt so you should always have someone to back you up. If you want to ride sunday with me, just call me at 484-239-6187cell. This is an Allentown PA number. Anyone who wants to ride sunday, just call and wee will have a blast.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom