Paragon II

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Originally posted by WoodsRider

:|
Dave - Sunday afternoon, when you're lying on that gurney in the ER, think back to the above comment.

---Woods

Pretty big talk there from a guy who hasn't ridden Paragon yet! :debil:

5 gallons of premium gas-- $8
Day of riding at Paragon-- $25

Watching Woodsrider and OffRoadWarrior duke it out for title of "Trail Sadist"-- Priceless... :p

I know where MY money is. For the record, Dave's never put any one in the hospital after one of his little excursions. Take your pick, guys. YOU decide who should lead!! :aj:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by LoriKTM
For the record, Dave's never put any one in the hospital after one of his little excursions.
Who said anything about an excursion... I was going to smack him in the back of the head with a 2x4. :p

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
hey a little enlightening of news very probable me and a couple of buddies will be heading up saturday also . might be able to make it up sat ride for a few and then head home say nite nite to the kiddies and definately will be there sun morning to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
No insurance is required either but you do need proper riding attire. Jeans and boots are accepted.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Dan. You've been hanging around WoodsRider too much. Too bad, you seemed like a nice guy at first:p

I'll be there by 9 to 9:30 Sunday morning. Let's park in the same spot as last time.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
We're going to have to bail on this one, guys. :(

Our club is putting on an enduro in three weeks, and there's just too much work to be done on the trails, especially this weekend.

We'll plan for the Turkey Bay ride, though!

(Besides, how much fun would it be without Papakeith and the Canadians to pick on! :p )

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
No camping for the Trigger man. Work is not cooperating. See you 9:30AM Sunday!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
We're going to have to bail on this one, guys. :( ...
That's too bad that you can't make it, especaily with all the smack talk that you've been saying. Did Dave hear what you have been saying he'd do and got scared that he couldn't acctually pull any of it off? :p
...(Besides, how much fun would it be without Papakeith and the Canadians to pick on! :p )
Are you saying it won't be fun roosting WoodsRider? ;)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Originally posted by RM_guy
That's too bad that you can't make it, especaily with all the smack talk that you've been saying.

Oh, now if that's not the pot calling the kettle black! :scream:
I think you and Woodsrider have cornered the market on smack talk in this thread!

I'll admit, Dave did say he was looking forward to catching Woods on helmetcam, flailing around in the Paragon rocks! ;) Ah, well, maybe next time...

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
...I'll admit, Dave did say he was looking forward to catching Woods on helmetcam, flailing around in the Paragon rocks! ;) Ah, well, maybe next time...
I was really looking forward to that. I guess I'll have to settle for seeing it first hand and embelishing...err...relaying what I saw to everyone on DRN;)

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Dave + woods + ignorant = nightmares :) Turkey Point should be a blast..

RMrider420

May 27, 2002
whats up im new here but i might be comin up on sunday morning never been there before i should be comin with a couple of my buddies where do you guys park at

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by Chief

THAT DOES IT,

DAN, YOU'RE BEING NICE!!!!

CHIEF
Ok, I'm being nice. Hey I thought of another one.

They make a great place to hang that for sale sign on that's been hanging around the garage.

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by FLYIN_KAW
That's Turkey Point Lori. :)

MXDUDE or Peer, Calls Turkey Point the Land of Pain. All those whoops and mother natures ways of tormenting the human body on an two wheeled motorized vehicle.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I'll admit, Dave did say he was looking forward to catching Woods on helmetcam, flailing around in the Paragon rocks!
:think:
Guess I would have dissappointed him. I don't flail around anymore now that I've got softer springs in the 'zokes.

Of course you could have immortalized RM_guy trapped by his bike on Howe hill. Now that was funny. :moon:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…