RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Any interest? I plan on being there by 9:00 and if anyone is interested in meeting me, let me know.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Where is Paragon?, maybe I will have to try it out......7/27 sounds good to me :yeehaw:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
You're killing me. Our clubs hare scrambles that day. :whiner:
Have fun.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I think I can make it...got to ask the boss..er..wife.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
The Rattlesnake Enduro is on the 27th :(.

August looks pretty open except for the 24th (beehive enduro) if anyone wants to make plans in August.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
You guys and your silly races :think: I'd much rather ride at my own pace (slow), stop when I'm tired (often), and not be humiliated by coming in last (I cut the trail frequently to stay in front) :p

I figured a lot couldn't make it but some would. We will have one more big ride in October sometime when everyone is done racing.

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
October...

Make it late October because I'm going to DW03 and I don't think I'd be able to spend a week riding, and then go out the next weekend.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
cross fork, pa. quiet oaks camp ground on stewart hill road.

www.ber.us

They have everything on their web site entry form, directions, etc....

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I may be out since I broke a couple of bones in my foot at Paragon this weekend,  I broke it Friday night, and still rode Sat and Sun, but it made it really hard to shift.  But now I know that Neutral still works, since I found it every time I shifted.

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Boss says no. Got to got to Dorney Park with the family. That's not my idea of an action park, but still fun.

Scooter, how'd you break your foot?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Arrgh!! Dan, I was planning on doing some serious single tracking with you and have you show me some of the stuff that I usually miss when I'm there.

I hope the foot is going to be OK. That sucks.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Well since everyone is dropping like flys, let me know if your still going Dave? I'd hate to drive 3 hours to findout no one is there. :eek: I did a nice 15 mile ST yesterday that was a killer. I can officially say i hate wet slimy logs. They put me down more times then i could count. I'm in if your still game. Otherwise i'll visit with my brother and his family who flys in Friday.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I may still be in for Sunday, I will see how it feels toward the end of the week.  The swelling is almost gone, and one of the toes is getting color back......there are still 2 that are all different shades of purple along with a purple strip across my foot at the base of 4 toes.  If I do ride, I will definitely be riding the Cannondale, since it is much easier to shift than the KTM.......I never noticed this until I rode the KTM Saturday morning, and had problems shifting (I guess a broken left foot will do that)...but I rode the Cannondale in the afternoon, and had few problems.

The short version of how it happened is I don't know........I know the bike fell over, and my best guess is that the footbeg landed on top of my foot......I will post the long version of what happened in a ride report for the jamboree later tonight.

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Cool! Looks like a track I can go fast on (or at least look fast against little tykes :p)

Dan, Don't push it if the foot is still bad. I don't want any excuses when you can't catch me :scream:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by RM_guy
Arrgh!! Dan, I was planning on doing some serious single tracking with you and have you show me some of the stuff that I usually miss when I'm there.

Rm_guys way of saying, " Thank God , now I can skip the tuff stuff and go ride that new peewee track ."

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Damn you Steve, just because you figured me out doesn't mean you have to let everyone else in on it:scream: I take it you're definitely not coming down then.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
yeah, duck for the low branches, and if the branches are moving be careful.....I was on the single track 2 weeks ago, and the tree in front of me was shaking......I thought it was someone else coming the wrong way down the trail, but it was a bear climbing out of the tree.  Not very big, only about 150-200 pounds, but I always enjoy seeing them.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
It looks like I will be there on Sunday :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom