• Gomer did it trying to merge posts from the planning thread

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Little gremlins who ask silly questions

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
great pics! I envisioned a crying cowboy with his side arm out putting his wounded steed out of misery for the shot of the xr on its side.

and as always Trigger forgot his snorkel :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by jmics19067
great pics! I envisioned a crying cowboy with his side arm out putting his wounded steed out of misery for the shot of the xr on its side.

Funny...my mother told me the picture of me standing with the downed XR looked pathetic.

TJ...Your license just came TODAY??????? I have a feeling I'm headed to the DMV tonight...good thing they're open until 7:30!

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider

Listen up Papacarnage, between you a Dan J. I'm going to bring the heavy-duty duct tape next time I ride with either of you.

What are you going to do with duct tape? Tie us up so we can't get away. :scream:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
We don't have to worry about Duct tape. . .
Lavender Woods needs to stay at a hotel. He won't be near the campground!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
YIPPEE!!!!

And the good news is...my license came in today! WOOHOO! No long lines at the DMV for me...and no more leaving it 5 hours from home either...

As for you guys and duct tape...I'm frightened just thinking of what you may use it for...

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
RM_guy,

Just looking for an update on how the arm is doing

Dan

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by scooter1130
RM_guy,

Just looking for an update on how the arm is doing

Dan
Hey Dan, thanks for asking. The arm is actually starting to get back to normal color but it's still pretty sore. My hand is still stiff too and hurts like heck when I try to bend to too much. It's getting better though.

I'm glad everyone had such a good time. For all of you that think you made it up Howie hill, you're sadly mistaken. The real hill continued up straight instead of taking a quick turn to the right. It was nasty. I did try it and, since it's is supposedly on tape now, I didn't make it. I got stuck when I lost the trail and tried to get back on. The worst part of the hill is at the very top. Everybody had a hard time with that. I even saw OffRoad Warrior stumble a few time on his trials bike. Don't ask me why I was following him. At least I knew the places to avoid.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Papakeith- Great pics!
Squeaky- I can teach you to jump INTO a pond!
Jmics- I dont need a snorkel, I need and AQUALUNG!
RMGUY- Good to hear your arm is doing better, No NANCY award for you!
Anyone else- Lets do this again!

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Got my video on Sat and poped it in and watched it, Great vido! After watching it I even felt kinda relaxed like I do after riding, must have been the rider perspective view and the sound of the Yamaha thumper :) . You actually followed me up Turtle hill so that was cool to see me and big blue ripping a bit. Thanks again for the vid Chuck, your beers are on me next time an or your lunch!
Oh, but square that fuel screw away, your giving us Yamaha Thumper riders bad press with the starting thing :), LOL, I herd it running out of gas while you were riding and I was like, the fuel petcok, turn the fuel petcok! It almost hurt my foot watching you kick it for like 2 mins.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Jason,

Yeah i had to piss with the fuel screw alot. Everytime i sat too long with the motor running it overheated spewing antifreeze on the ground. Then it would rev real high. That's when i would turn it down some. Once cool it barely rev'ed and i had to turn it back to where i normally keep it. Funny how i didnt have to touch the fuel screw once on Dan's tour of the woods with Lori and Dave. ;) I did a poker run the following weekend and only stalled it once in the woods and didnt have to touch the fuel screw at all. What can i say, the big pig dont like to go slow in the woods. :)

Oh, i spent the weekend before last doing alot of hill climbs with the camera. Pretty cool!

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
"What can i say, the big pig dont like to go slow in the woods. "
I here ya brother! I had alot of the same with the WR when I first got it and got in a slower ride when it was hot out, I had to bump the PJ up to a 38 I think? Maybe a 40! I have to check my book. Yeah it would heat up and overflow, pop and run to lean at idel, then not start. It was fine if you were riding in second gear or more or off the PJ. Since I piged up the PJ it starts fine and I only herd the gurgle of the overflow tank (WR creature comfort :) ) after the slow going on the morning you shot the tape, at wich time I became Triggers shadow and started jumping in every puddle I could find :)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Jason,

Funny how i didnt have to touch the fuel screw once on Dan's tour of the woods with Lori and Dave. ;) !

Are you implying something...??? ;)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
We don't have to worry about Duct tape. . .
Lavender Woods needs to stay at a hotel. He won't be near the campground!
When you learn to ride then you can make fun of my shorts.
As for the hotel I already explained it, but here it is one more time:

The way you and Dan Joseph kept checking out my a$$ really freaked me out. I kept hearing dueling banjos playing in the background.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by WoodsRider

When you learn to ride then you can make fun of my shorts.
As for the hotel I already explained it, but here it is one more time:

The way you and Dan Joseph kept checking out my a$$ really freaked me out. I kept hearing dueling banjos playing in the background.

I thought you said it was your kid...excuses, excuses :p

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
OK I am watching the video of the ride, and I have to say that you missed the original trail up Howie hill, and Sorry Dave, but there is no evidence on the video of you going up the right trail.&nbsp; So When is the next ride :flame:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom