Paragon Sat Oct 21 maybe 22

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
I'll be riding with a friend who is a very new rider so it will be a slow ride if anyone is interested.

YZThumper

~SPONSOR~
Aug 6, 2001
What time do you plan to start?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
I'd like to be riding around 9 or 9:30 on Sat and about the same for sun if the weather holds. If that's too early and you give me an idea of when you think you'll show up I can meet you back in the parking lot.

YZThumper

~SPONSOR~
Aug 6, 2001
CRFGuy said:
I'd like to be riding around 9 or 9:30 on Sat and about the same for sun if the weather holds. If that's too early and you give me an idea of when you think you'll show up I can meet you back in the parking lot.

9:00 AM would work for me. I can ride Saturday, but not Sunday. I'm not sure which bike I'll bring, but I'll be in a light gray Chevy Silverado extended cab truck. I'll either have a KTM 450 or a KX 250. Let me know for sure that you'll be there and I'll plan to meet you.

. . . Matt

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
I will be there for sure. I'll be driving a silver and blue Suburban towing a KTM 525 exc and a CRF 450 parked down in the back. Looking forward to the extra company. Just heard from another buddy who will be joining us as well. He'll be driving a dodge power wagon and riding a crf450 or KTM 250 not sure which.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…