Draybob

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
You might want to check on riding restrictions up there before you head up this weekend. If I remember correctly they are having a big rock crawling championship at Paragon this weekend. I don't know what this will do for other riding.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
if they are having a rock crawling event it shouldnt effect anything with riding, there are enough trails to avoid that. I could be wrong tho but we rode when there was a jeep jamboree so i wouldnt imagine a problem. I would love to go this weekend but have a wedding to attend plus my bike isnt ready yet. Hopefully soon i can get up there tho before the NOV ride.

Ruff Rider

Sep 14, 2004
sick 96 - just wondering if youre gonna go for that CR500. Strange, but there was (might not have been sold yet) two CR500s on **** (1986 and 1985) in West Chester and another Philly burb. Seemed to have interested bidders.

Id love to ride at Paragon sometime before winter but i doubt this weekend would suit.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
havent really decided yet, its still in the air on the 500. This one is in jersey and its a 96, those 80's models are to old. I may be picking up 2 honda 250r fourtrax's instead but dont know yet. I'm still calcualating a few things.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom