thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
I myself will continue to game on my computer rather than go out and buy a console. I don't have as much fun playing on a console as I do on a computer. Like you said, FPSs are much better with a keyboard and mouse. That is basically my main genre of game. Battlefield 2, Quake4, F.E.A.R, Unreal Tournament, etc. Online play is much better with a computer IMO. I'll stick with my computer, I barely have time to do much as it is much less go out and buy a console I will play maybe 1-2 times a month.

mmz77

Oct 15, 2006
I agree with bleak, the graphic technology on computer games pwns all handheld games, plus you can hack into the games on a comp

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
PC.... Mac For high end graphics design personally i build my own. you can save a **** load of money ;)

Ncognito

Jan 19, 2007
Why not have both ? Get a new Intel powered mac and dual boot with Win Xp, then you can have the best of both. Of course you will be well over what you will pay for a PC, but if you have had your 800mhz pc for 7 years. It sounds like you dont run out and upgrade everytime something "new" comes out. Spending a little more might not be a bad thing, I personally use a PC but Mac's have their advantage. They are just as easy to use and you dont have to worry about 9 billion viruses, which in turn negates some software. Also as many said they come with a nice suite of software. Also no more drivers.. brutally easy installation of new software. etc etc. Although pros to a PC is you could buy 2 cutting edge PC's for what a Mac costs(Dual bootable). I agree with what some said before, go play with a Mac at a reseller and see if you like it and see if it fits in your price point. Let them show you some stuff on it, you may be suprised :blah: I could go on and on.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom