phEELan - Saturday - 12/29

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
My cousin Adam is out from NY visiting his relatives. He's gonna drive up from Escondido Saturday morning and meet me at Phelan.

We'll be at the usual spot around 9 or 9:30 AM. He doesn't ride so we were just gonna plunk around the track for a few hours. I figure that will keep him out of trouble. I remember once my dad took us out on a minibike when we were like 10. Adam almost rode the minibike off the side of a nice steep ravine .... I don't want a repeat of that so I figured we'd keep it simple. :scream: We're just gonna take turns cruising the track.

We'll be out there so if anyone wants to come out .... well then come on out ! :)

Gyrros

Mar 8, 2000
Man. i've been missing all the good rides lately. Wish I could make it. but my engine is with Eric Gorr getting a 265 kit. Eel my bike should be ready by the first weeks of Jan. and would like to hook up with you guys. Have fun Eel, Gyrros

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I loved your KX. I have always kept the 97-99 KX 250's in mind ever since you let me take a spin on it. 265 should be even sweeter. You must be dying to ride !

I haven't been on my bike in over a month - got the top-end done while attending to some other unfortunate developments (transmission). This weekend will be my 1st back on the little Husky in awhile.

I'll be out riding quite a bit thru the summer. We'll definitely get together for some trail-blazing.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Saturday

I was thinking of going out to Glen Helen on Saturday to watch the races , but if that dont work I might head over to Phelan. Where are you going to be at Johnson, Wilson Road or where? Let me know what you drive. Ill have a White Chevy Crew cab with a YZ125 (daughters) and a KX250 if we head that way. Better yet I might just ride that way from the house instead. Let me know.

Rich

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Off of Wilson Ranch Road - at the natural track. I'm driving a silver Toyota Tacoma. Drop by ..

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
I want to ride. I live in Escondido too......:)

My truck is in the shop....The Frame broke where the upper a-arms mount to the frame....$800 to fix...:(

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Unfortunately I live in LA. My cousin is driving a Pontiac Grand Am up from Escondido - I'll be driving out from LA to meet him. Otherwise I'd pick you up ... sorry J Bone.

:(

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
No prob....I spent the day in the hospital where my 2 yearold dislocated his elbow at Grandma's house....JOY:)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…