Maru16

Mar 29, 2001
hey, thats cool. I had a remote controlled truck once. I'm not kidding but i had one 2ft. big in diameter. Don't know what happened to it. As it was a lloooooong time ago. Had help. Lots of help.:)
Keep at it.:cool:

yzracer49

Mar 19, 2000
Cool car

I was wondering if anyone else here was into RC cars. I just bought a Traaxs T-Max last month.

Nitro powered 4wd 2-speed forward and reverse 35-40+ mph. Check out here for some info.

See movie clips also (link)

With 8 adjustable shocks, maybe I can get M/X Tech to revalve them.

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
My friends got a nitro powered RC car. Its pretty cool and sound sweet, when it works. It never works!! Everytime we wanna play with it will never start. I think now he took it to a hobby shop and got it worked over and it is supposed to work good now. He's raced it a couple times I think at a little track near here. I would have never even though of RC car racing but I guess it exists! Anyways I think there pretty cool little cars but I think Ill stick to my bike
:)

YZr1der

Aug 17, 2001
i've got a traxxas nitro rustler... .15 engine, elec. start, radio, the works... i'm probably going to sell it though to help me buy a new bike......

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
man, all this talking about RC cars make me want to get back into it again. It'd be great to pick it up again for the winter season while riding days aren't too plentiful. But it's expensive to get into it again.

Jeremy

yzracer49

Mar 19, 2000
But it's expensive to get into it again.

I bought my T-Maxx new, in the box readt to go w/radio, gallon of fuel & batteries for less than $500.00.

What gets me is all the cool stuff i can get for it. Just like tricking out your bike, only alot cheaper!

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
The good part is that the newer vehicles really don't require 'tricking out'. Just like the new bikes, it's optional and fun to do, but not necessary. They are 'dang good' as they come out of the box. (as long as you stay away from Radio shack....) :eek:

chumbucket

Apr 5, 2001
there cheap but after about a year you end up spending a lot on them. New top ends,gas,every other part on the car.......I have mine just siting here. Was drving it, threw the connecting rod. messed up the whole engine. So now I have to get a whole new engine, and what realy sucks is I just put a brand new piston and sleeve in it.So, any one want to buy my gas powerd rc car?:silly:

Last edited:

JOE13

Nov 15, 1999
My friend and I mess around with rc cars somtimes. I have an RC10T and he has a Stampede. We made a little supercross style track in his woods and have a 15 ft triple an 2 rythm sections. The suspension is awsome. We also take them to the local BMX track and show the BMXer's how to jump. They'll even beet a BMXer easily. As long as they stay right side up.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom