Tony Tice

Feb 18, 2004
Hey guys, been a while since I was here. Richy Roh still around?

We should have an interesting show tonight. The list keeps changing so I'm not EXACTLY sure who will be on but, the list is good at the moment though.

Did you guys get to listen to Terry Good? Holy mackeral, that was a great one. Steve Wise?

I think we need to get Rich and Eric back on again.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Tony Tice said:
Hey guys, been a while since I was here. Richy Roh still around?

We should have an interesting show tonight. The list keeps changing so I'm not EXACTLY sure who will be on but, the list is good at the moment though.

Did you guys get to listen to Terry Good? Holy mackeral, that was a great one. Steve Wise?

I think we need to get Rich and Eric back on again.

Hi Tony,

It's good to see you aren't lost in a cornfield somewhere in Iowa. :)

You should definitely get Eric back on, but have the show just be YOU and HIM talking. I was listening to the Dean Adams (superbikeplanet.com) podcast with Kevin Cameron the other day and it was great. Just an hour long one on one that was really compelling. You and Eric could do one just as interesting. :cool:

Tony Tice

Feb 18, 2004
Actually, I can see now, the corn has been harvested!!! I'm not lost anymore. :cool: I was getting tired though, the new combines are fast.

Yeah, that'd be good wouldn't it! The Moron and the Professor. Nah, if it goes bad, I'd want someone else there to blame along with me. :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think it would be cool just to let Eric ramble on about anything.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Tony Tice said:
Nah, if it goes bad, I'd want someone else there to blame along with me. :laugh:

Having spent considerable time with you and Eric chatting together, I think it's safe to say it can't turn out anything but good. ;)

Tony Tice

Feb 18, 2004
I would love to do that, however, I sincerely doubt my compadres on this show would like that too much.

I don't have either of your phone numbers anymore. My phone kind of got a little wet and lost it's memory (not to mention it's functionality). Send me a mail, [email protected] I'll get something set up.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
E-mail in on the way. ;)

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Hello Tony,
Good to see (?) your still 'out there,' so to speak! Thanks for the show reminder. :cool:

Rich, Thanks for mentioning the D. Adams, K. Cameron podcast. I missed that one; I'll have to search for that one! Kevin is a great guy, as well as fun to talk with; Dean is a unique kind of a guy. That should be a good one! :boss:
Later, Ken Welty

ecy063

Sep 15, 2005
Congrats on your show Tony, my son and I listen in every time we work on our bikes. Dieing to get the chance to hear Rich and Eric on the show.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom