Places to ride Dirt during Daytona BikeWeek

huffduf41

Jul 18, 2002
My buddie and I are trailering down our sportbikes for bikeweek in daytona...have room for dirtbikes so why not. Question is if anyone knows any places to ride--trails, tracks, parks whatever in Flordia. Thanks in advance,

Dustin

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Also,

You can trail ride in the Ocala National Forest, or at Croom over in Brooksville, Fla.

There's also 3 Off-road races:  Worcs on the first Saturday, GNCC on Tuesday, and Alligator Enduro on Thursday.

Wish I was going this year.  :ugg:

huffduf41

Jul 18, 2002
How crazy are they in flordia about spark arrestors? My buddie rides a sst on his yz that doesn't have an arrestor on the silencer. just curious if i should be ready for jail or what....thanks in advance

grsh

Dec 10, 2001
Hey huff, no law that I know of on spark arresters. they dont checkat croom, not sure at ocala n.f. if you are interested there is a good race at reddick on march 2 it is an autism benefit race. a lot of fun and some old go fast guys on everything that was ever put in the dirt. i ride in the gp3 open and the open support. it is alot of fun and it is all for the kids.

Speedway

Jan 23, 2002
If you go to Ocala make sure you don't tide on the numbered dirt roads, its a $100.00 ticket by the federal forestery officers. I have never been asked about a spark arrester in Ocala. If you go there bring a compus, very easy to get lost.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom