kaw917

Jul 2, 2000
Does anyone know where there are any good places to ride in N. VA? I am looking for a track to practice on, most of the race tracks around aren't open for practice. If anyone knows of any clubs or places that would be great. Thanks for the help.

Kaw 917:p

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
Legal places in No. Va. there aren't any:( , but there are a couple places that the cops don't bother you too much, there's actually a race tomm. at one of them(supposedly legal) email me for directions if you want. They are in Sterling if you didn't know already.

tonester

Aug 10, 2001
N. VA riding?

When you say Northern VA. where exactly are you taking about. I live in Charlottesville and their are two MX tracks within 40 minutes from here....

kaw917

Jul 2, 2000
KXTodd, could you give me directions to where those riding areas in sterling are, never heard of them. I live in the Dale City area. Guys thanks for the info appreciate it, see you all at Budds Creek this weekend.

Kaw917

KX250

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
Kaw917 check your private messages:D
Tonester-
When I think of No. Va. usually thinking of from maybe prince william cty + up , slim pickins for riding in this area :think you'd think a track out in Prince William or Fauquier Cty. would have plenty of attendance, anyone want to loan me a Million or so?;)

Top Bottom