Places to ride near nashville TN and Coleoka TN

lficke

Jun 1, 2002
We are heading up to TN in a couple of weeks and was wondering where to ride. MX tracks , trails, from beginner to intermediate. Any web sites that i could look or any infor would be GREAT!!!!! :ride:

C

cary kelley

okay, this is my spill. my boyfriend loves motocrass and raced when he was young until he wrecked his bike (started when he was 5, wrecked when he was 16). I have found my pashion as a career but he is still finding himself (navy seal traing, underwatediving in the gulf) and I think the only thing that is going to make him happy is riding for a full day with someone that loves riding also. i want to just take him out there without him knowing. the only thing is he needs a bike. If you have an extra bike where he could compete with you I'd pay for the insuarance on the bike. He just needs to ride and I need to hook him up with the right people.

We are in Nashville

okay, this is my spill. my boyfriend loves motocrass and raced when he was young until he wrecked his bike (started when he was 5, wrecked when he was 16). I have found my pashion as a career but he is still finding himself (navy seal traing, underwatediving in the gulf) and I think the only thing that is going to make him happy is riding for a full day with someone that loves riding also. i want to just take him out there without him knowing. the only thing is he needs a bike. If you have an extra bike where he could compete with you I'd pay for the insuarance on the bike. He just needs to ride and I need to hook him up with the right people.

cary kelley said:

We are in Nashville

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom