Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Apparently a Piper Cherokee PA-28 deliberately flew into an IRS building in Austin this morning. Around 200 workers, 1 unaccounted for, no fatalities at this point (other than the pilot).

LINK

The suicide note left on his website:

LINK

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
y'know, I understand how a guy can get frustrated, and he was on his last frayed nerve, the straw broke the camel's back, whatever aphorism you'd like to use, and he wanted to take it to the man, but dammit, it's real chicken**** to go and do something like this that ends up taking out the worker bees. They're just punching the clock like anyone else.

I understand the symbolism of this act, but I still think its chicken****.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I agree it is chicken**** what he did.

However, I agree with his letter. The Gov't has gone too far and the regular person just does not matter at all. If you are rich you get a congressman in your pocket paid for by the middle class taxes. If you are poor you get health care and food stamps paid for by the middle class taxes.

I don't care about repub or demo... they both suck the tit of special interest and do not care about the regular person at all. None.

Ivan

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I am not reading the letter, I will hear it a million times from the idiot box, thats enough stupidity. The ultimate cowardly act, compounded by taking innocent lives. Sure hope he is not a radical Muslim, they are not the only dipsticks that believe its an honor to do such things. And what new nonsense the government will unfold to battle the ultimate stupidity? Vintage Bob

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
truespode said:
I agree it is chicken**** what he did.

However, I agree with his letter. The Gov't has gone too far and the regular person just does not matter at all. If you are rich you get a congressman in your pocket paid for by the middle class taxes. If you are poor you get health care and food stamps paid for by the middle class taxes.

I don't care about repub or demo... they both suck the tit of special interest and do not care about the regular person at all. None.

Ivan

Exactly. We all align as cogs in the machine, and if one of us begins to squeak they'll rip you out in an instant. So much for freedom of speech, but we're foolish to believe we are free at all. Instead, we stay complacent with our television shows, easy shopping, and magazines while staying nice, quiet, and in line...

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I am not reading the letter, I will hear it a million times from the idiot box, thats enough stupidity. The ultimate cowardly act, compounded by taking innocent lives. Sure hope he is not a radical Muslim, they are not the only dipsticks that believe its an honor to do such things. And what new nonsense the government will unfold to battle the ultimate stupidity? Vintage Bob

His letter is right on, but his actions were despicable. Don't hit on the Islam idea, that's only racism and I don't think that's really your character. Truth be told, a nut job action is a nut job action and people of every race, religion or not (protestant/catholic wars), or background are capable of such horrendous acts if they are not sane.

Again, his letter is right on and it echoes the thoughts of quite a few people I know, but even with a lifetime of his voice being silenced by the wretched who are in control of everything, his ultimate decision and actions were rancid.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Soooo.... the building is about 1 mile up the road from my office. I never knew it happened until I was leaving at 11am. I pass the building a few times a week and used to live across the street. Something like this can happen anyplace at anytime. People all have different reasons for their actions. His were those of a coward. He made choices that went against what is demanded of those making a living and big brother came down on him. I'd rather not pay a very large part of what I make to the man but it's part of the deal. I'd rather do alot of things my way but.... well I prefer to live a good life, do what I can to help others of my choosing and not do stupid things because I am a drama queen. He got his 15 minutes and we're all the better without him it's just too bad he had to take 1 or more innocent people with him. I'll go to the office tomorrow, I'll keep living without worry that another idiot will do another cowardly act because that's what I choose to do, I hope everyone else does the same. Otherwise we all lose.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm not going to comment, those here that know me pretty much know what I'm going to say anyway. I need to keep this thread "clean", we have a no politics policy here on the forum. I don't see this getting any better, it's over the top as far as what's allowed already, based on the bad guy's writings, it can only go more political.

If you'd like to get a little better/more informed idea of what's going on out there, may I suggest: http://flagofconviction.com (yes, it's my site). Be aware, it's not a happy-happy site. Comments are allowed there.

This is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom