brdhamiltn

Nov 19, 2002
I want to put a green kx mx fender on my 2000kdx200. what is the best color/fit match maier.acerbis.ufo???? also stock swingarm stickers are hard to find.

KiDX

Sponsoring Member
Mar 30, 2001
The maier plastic is slightly duller. The color doesn't quite match stock plastic. Go with acerbis or ufo. ;)

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
If you want to put an MX rear fender on your KDX then you'll have no choice but to buy a Maier. They are presently the only ones making a bolt on MX style fender for your bike.

Stock swing arm stickers should be easy to round up just give your dealer a call and have them ordered.

David

kdx Clark

Mar 18, 2002
I've got the Maier MX fender and the color match and fit are good. It is a little duller than my UFO plastic but I think its a good look.

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
I have the green Maier mx fender, ordered it from Fredette. It required no drilling and fit perfectly. As a matter of fact, I have two of them, one of which I am selling cheap on the classifieds in DRN (brand spanking new!). :flame: I run a UFO front fender with a modifed 2001 KX front number plate. KDX GNCC style, SAWEEEEET. ;)

brdhamiltn

Nov 19, 2002
thanks again guys I will make the painful trip to the dealer here in detroit for the stickers.(my friends in California say the shops there actually like to see you walk in the door.must be all the friendly competition

CMcCarthy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2002
Day late and a dollar short, brad. It's on my bike right now! :p Sorry. For what it's worth, the Maier plastics looks considerably cheaper than the Acerbis and UFO stuff i had on my old KDX. It stinks that they are the only game in town.

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
brdhamiltn, the classifieds are the for sale forum right here on DRN. ;)

CMcCarthy, for the price you got that baby for you should be dancing a jig! :flame: Also, if you ever decide to go with a black color scheme, the black MX rear fender is made of the new style plastic, identical to the UFO quality. However, it does show every scratch and mark...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom