Please Advise! Continent All Shipping Agency...

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
I neede some insight...

Has anyone dealt with this company? Continent All Shipping Agency is headquartered in Britain and I don't know much about people's experiences with "third party shipping."
How it works is the seller pays for the shipping and transfer fees, the bike is taken into custody by the company, the seller wire transfers the money agreed upon to the company and the bike is shipped to the seller. After taking delivery you have 5 days to inspect the bike before the company pays out to the seller. You can return it saying it was not what you thought or whatever and your money is returned.
Has anyone bought a dirt bike, street bike or quad this way?
My story is I agreed with a seller on a bike and the Continent All Shipping Agency now has the bike but the weight is not correct (the weight listed on the shipping info is way off) and I am reluctant to wire transfer money overseas. I don't know about this, if anyone has had experience with this please tell me anything! I just need some advice at a critical juncture here. Thanks to the dirtrider.net faithful, someone always has an answer for anything here! :worship:

TM-Frank

Dec 15, 2000
I could give you my bank account data and you can transfer the money to me. Of course I wouldn't send you a bike but "Continent All" surely wouldn't either.

The whole thing stinks to the sky. Think about it: They are willing, just for the love of mankind, to pay for transport of a 150 Kilo cargo across the ocean and back (in case you don't like the thing) without charging anybody and then they are concerned becauce the weight is 10 Kilo off? :think:

Top Bottom