BIG RYE

Apr 29, 2001
My son has a 01 TTR-90 . I was going to get him a new bike this year. Unfortunately I had to get a new 01 yz426 this year .( for myself ) I was wondering , is there any modifications I can do to get some more power and umph out of this little thumper. and help at all would greatly be appreciated. thanks for your time .

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
boy, i'd bet your choices would be endless. try bbr,maybe even white bros.heck,they even hop up xr50s these days.

Anssi

May 20, 2001
Originally posted by BIG RYE
I was wondering , is there any modifications I can do to get some more power and umph out of this little thumper.

I hear somebody is going to produce some hot cams for the 426. Also, the accelerator pump on the FCR carb can be modified to eliminate possible rich bog when opening the throttle fast. I think you can also go as far as getting a big-bore kit.

Oh, you were talking about the TT-R? 90 or 426, little buggers all :confused:

Big CR man

May 17, 2001
TTR-90

Does anybody know if there is any restrictors on this bike to keep in under control ... rev limiter - exhaust restriction plate . Any hidden mods that a guy can do without tearing into the motor . It is an 01 and I will probably sell it after this riding season but dont want to go overboard taking the engine apart.

Top Bottom