• None of the above

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Aight, I added names of people mentioned in the other thread + the idea of a short well written paragraph. I think a poll is alot easier way to get the popular votes. :) Please vote and the one with the highest numer of votes will win. Cool?? I'd also like to put a time limit on the voting. All votes by this coming monday 12/08. (Damn, aren't I the demanding one this am) :) . At that time I'll ask Okie to bump the member who wins or we'll take the next step if we end up doing a "mini interview" type thing.

Jeebus I didn't think this was going to be so hard... :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
BTW, I am not giving myself a vote. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Its your money, you decide. Its only as hard as you wanna make it...

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Yeah I know I could of easily just said "Hey Okie, give it to ----". But it's more fun to let everyone voice their opinion. :) Besides, I really don't know of anyone first hand who knocks my socks off as a deserving member. Not that there isn't good ones out there. :thumb:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I don't know that I've ever seen a highbeam post in any other forum that "Support Vehicles" ? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but does he ride?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Hmmm, 14 votes for "none of the above" yet only 5 people voted??

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I voted "None of the above" but didn't post an alternative suggestion. Apparently I'm not the only one. ;) 236 people have viewed the thread but only a handfull ahve voted.

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I had originally voted for Highbeam, but that was before Okie's comment. After further review of his posts (The majority are in the Support Vehicles forum) I would like to recant my vote. My new vote is to leave the decision up to Greenie. :cool:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
I voted "None of the above" but didn't post an alternative suggestion. Apparently I'm not the only one. ;) 236 people have viewed the thread but only a handfull ahve voted.

So yer the one jackin' my poll? (not to be confused with my other pole). :laugh: It shows 5 peeps voted none of the above yet there are 14 total votes for that choice.

Oh and the 236 views? I can account for 214 of them. :laugh:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Don't know what yer talkkin bout Greenie ;)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
It looks like this poll is being conducted by Florida election officials

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by motohead00

Yup... what Milk said! I have bumped 2 to subscriber status and one to LTSM and in each case it was easy as pie.Randy

I agree with Randy, Milk, Rich, ~d~ ... Choose, it will be good for you. I bumped a kid up yesterday. Painless. :thumb:
BTW - I didn't vote.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
4,294,967,293 votes? Wow almost all of the people on the planet voted. ;)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
So much for accurate data. :( Well before it got all jacked, it looked as if Weimedog and Highbeam were getting the majority of the votes. The paragraph idea was too, but do you really think we should attempt more voting crap? :) Most everyone now wants me to decide who it goes to. No problem. Thank you everyone for atleast giving me some ideas as to who should deserve the upgrade. I've made my choice. :) Okie, check your e-mail. ;)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Sorry Smit, but no you can't have your Irish back. :) I sent Okie an e-mail informing who I would like to become a Subscriber. I don't think he's had time to bump up the memberships...so I guess you'll all have to wait and see. :thumb:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Well...I sent Okie an e-mail requesting Highbeam and Weimedog to be bumped. (I threw in the little bit of extra $$ since both guys seem pretty cool) Don't think they've been bumped just yet though. :(

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Ok cool enough. :) I think the e-mail I sent you was "pre-upgrade" so it's no wonder you didn't get it. Thank you kindly, sir!

Top Bottom