liljut816

May 7, 2009
i got a 1996 yz 125 an i jetted it an my spark plug is a light brown when i take it out but its fouling plugs i use a br9eg then i tried a b9eg an still fouled it wat should i do

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
Is the reccomended plug a BR8EG? If so dont go hotter then a 9, you could burn a hole in your piston.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
jackflack44 said:
dont go hotter then a 9, you could burn a hole in your piston.

... the chances are better that a badger will eat his liver out on the trail. :coocoo:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
liljut816 said:
the recomended one is a br9eg but it fouls it like evrytime i ride an the plug has a oily black on it when its fould

Start with a new BR8ES and see if it helps. Chances are good that the jetting is still off, or the right side crank seal is leaking gear oil into the chamber, but putting in the hotter plug is the logical place to start.

liljut816

May 7, 2009
wat it the plug really sapose to look like when the jetting is rite cause mine is brown an my bike runs great but sometimes it dose have alittle mist in first an second like it wont let me get the hole gear

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
liljut816 said:
wat it the plug really sapose to look like when the jetting is rite cause mine is brown an my bike runs great but sometimes it dose have alittle mist in first an second like it wont let me get the hole gear

If you would have bothered to read the information people took the time to post in this thread you would have seen this link posted already : http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=92818

If you would have bothered to follow the link the first time then the above gibberish you just posted would have been unnecessary. ;)

NJGregsCR

Feb 25, 2007
liljut816 said:

OMG!

Try the BR8ES, it's a hotter plug and may help.

Top Bottom