m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
right now i have a cr250r two stroke. im going to keep this bike. i am looking a 250f for a second bike. my question is that, will the 250f bog and require me to feather the clutch like a 125? when im in the trails and im on my CR250 i can be putting along and hit the gas and no bog. im worried about that with the 250f's. can someone give me some comparisons from a 250f to a 2 stroke.
i dont have anyones to ride. so i dont have the option of riding the bike for a while and see what its got. thanks for any help and information.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
A properly jetted 250f won't bog like a 2t. It will build power slower if you're in too high of a gear. The clutch does work the same way, so you can use it control the power level and delivery on a 4t. Say you're in the woods, you come up to a sweeping turn that would require a down shifting a 2t. This is where the 250f has it all over the 125 2t, you just hold the gear and roll on it. As you come through the turn and pick a line settle in and clutch it a bit to got the rpm up into the meat and off ya go. It usually only takes a second for the bike to get into meat. The power will be less than the cr250 and can tuned to be VERY smooth with great bottom end torque. Just be VERY cautious buying a used 250f.

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
yea, i heard the used 250f get worked harder. because you have to ride them harder to get where you want to be rather then the 450's i guess you can be lazy because there so powerful. thanks for the responses.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom