captbly99

May 30, 2005
Awwwwww, c'mon, no faith in me! :)

Actually, that little log crossing was just to slow us up coming into the scoring tent. It wasn't meant to be a "real" obstacle. But, for some reason they did have logs put in like that at the bottom of some up hills :coocoo: That made it a tad harder to get some speed up it.

Now, that I am recovered, I am ready for the next one!

Bike ran great, except for I noticed oil on top of the right hand side clutch cover. Not sure what that is all about, hopefully some bolts just needs to be tightened up. I washed it, but haven't gotten to the post race maintenance.

~Michele

Last edited:

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
captbly99 said:
Bike ran great, except for I noticed oil on top of the right hand side clutch cover. Not sure what that is all about, hopefully some bolts just needs to be tightened up. I washed it, but haven't gotten to the post race maintenance.

~Michele

My guess would be that the breather for the tranny isn't in it's little hole in the airbox, or the cap for the tranny fill isn't tightened down all the way. I've forgoten the breather tube before and had it drool a little crap when riding. I run a full quart in the gearbox, so it spits a little more than if running the recommended 700cc or whatever it is.

You're ready for the next race, I'm still waiting on my first one! Maybe next month's, although the forcast is bleak once again. :( I'm starting to wonder why I had to relocate to Georgia when I am never there!!!!

Top Bottom