Price is Right -- Exact Bid in Showcase Showdown

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okay, maybe everyone isn't as big a fan as me of the Price is Right (and I'm definitely not as big a fan as my brother is), but Back In The Day, Bob Barker would have made a much bigger deal of this than the sleepwalker Drew Carey:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4AKqFctkKMY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4AKqFctkKMY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Bob Barker was awesome, more so about 10 years ago. He was getting too old for it the last couple years. Seemed like he had some hearing trouble. Drew is like that guy from the Clear Eyes commercials.

B

biglou

Nicole loves her some PIR. :nod:

I almost never missed it on days I was home back before I started riding. Watched it since I was a kid.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
_JOE_ said:
Bob Barker was awesome, more so about 10 years ago. He was getting too old for it the last couple years.

I don't know man......I saw him put an ass whoopin' on Adam Sandler one time. Unbelievable for a guy his age.

I HATE that Bob Barker! :laugh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
You guys are...I'll just say it...GAY :) :laugh:

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Man...I remember when I'd stay home from school in the 80's and watch PIR. I love Bob Barker.....and you KNOW he was "hanging out" after the show with all the hot women that worked for him. You KNOW it! I can't STAND Drew Carey...he is one of the most unfunny people ever!

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
I think Drew Carey is incredibly funny -- in the right circumstances. I've only seen this show twice since he took over (evening versions) and I have to say that they could have picked someone--anyone--more suited to this role. It's like an incredibly boring person taking a handful of valium ...............snore.......

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
If you have ever seen Drew Carey do standup, you would have a different opinion. I saw him years ago....even before the Drew Carey show happened. He was hysterically funny!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Thats good to know. I was a huge "whose line is it anyway" fan. the first one. When he hosted the new one he would get up and do some bits with the comedians....and it was never funny whatsoever. In fact I would be embarrassed for him.hahaha Some comedians just lose their funny once they're a household name. Maybe that was/is the case.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Hahaha, that was pretty funny. He looks about 30 years younger in that clip.

"You know why I pulled you over?"
"Yeah, you know why I ran the stop sign?"
Prceless, lol!!!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Yeah, that's funny......"up on the sidewalk >>>"

I was looking for the bit where he's talking about dolphin free tuna.

"Hey....what about the f____in' tuna?" :rotfl:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I invite my un-spade and un-newtered pets to go play in Mr Barker's yard.

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
ya , why? to bit him in the weiner? :rotfl: :rotfl:

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
He is incredibly boring. They should have used the guy that now hosts Family Feud. He's pretty quick and has the right type of personality for a game show host.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…