Kyleb15

Oct 8, 2004
Hey, guys! Currently I am just throwing around the idea of a new 05 Yz 125. I would like to wait till after summer to buy one that way I get a better deal. My question is, what do you guys think the price of one will be, new, in about August? With the 06's coming out I would think the prices would be a little lower. Also, what else could they do to this bike in 06 besides what it has? From what I have heard it is so light and powerful. Thanks and any comments appreciated!

gonzo843

May 24, 2004
For some reason Yamaha releases an all new model every year. This year they changed the motor a little, and the chassis is totally new. I really don't know what else they have planned but I am sure they have something.

As for price, your not going to save that much really. You can find them for 4500 OTD right now. There isnt that much mark up on them. You might save yourself 500 bucks but your bike is a year old as soon as you buy it and that hurts resale. If you can't afford it just finance it. That's what I do and that enables me to get new bikes every year. I just transfer my "rental payment" from one to the next.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom