iamdawalru5

Apr 26, 2006
I believe both my shock and forks have been modded by pro action. I was just wondering which screws on each are which, rebound compression, and where they are located. I believe to know which is which on the shock but all I can find on the forks are on top along with the air release tips, and I believe they set the compression. I have looked all over the fork and cannot find any other adjustment. Might this be because it is a stock setup? Thanks

Alex

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
iamdawalru5 said:
I believe both my shock and forks have been modded by pro action. I was just wondering which screws on each are which, rebound compression, and where they are located. I believe to know which is which on the shock but all I can find on the forks are on top along with the air release tips, and I believe they set the compression. I have looked all over the fork and cannot find any other adjustment. Might this be because it is a stock setup? Thanks

Alex

Rebound is on the bottom of the forks. There is probably a rubber cap on the bottom, under that will be the clicker. Unless you like cleaning mud out, make sure you put the cap back on after adjusting.

Top Bottom