beefking

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 2002
Hey all, I'm in need of a new pipe for the '89 KDX200 pretty bad. It has a Pro circuit pipe on it now, but it's so banged up you could never tell. Plus it has a bad crack right up by the cylinder.
I have found a really good deal on a DG Enduro pipe for less than $100, but I am just wondering if there is much of a difference between the PC platinum pipe and DG enduro pipes as far as power and durability goes.

Thanks again. :)

jeffw

Nov 27, 2001
The pipes that DG makes now are made to produce "enduro" type power. That is, good smooth power from off-idle all the way on up but with little over-rev.

I don't know what the PC was designed to do, but you can usually tell by the shape of the pipe. If yours hangs low with a large diameter bell, like a MX 250 pipe, then its probably designed for top end power.

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
I have a used DG pipe off my 91 that I will let go very cheap.  It was a little rusty so I sanded it all down and it just needs some high temp paint.  No large dents and the pipe was working great when I removed it.

You can have it for 30 bucks plus shipping if you want it...I don't even have the KDX anymore...

Pictures attached

Attachments

• pipe 1.jpg
    pipe 1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 197
Top Bottom