Pro circut Ti-4 Full system question

granolaaaaa

Oct 8, 2009
Looking to pick up a Pro circut Ti-4 Full Titanium system(single muffler).

Just wondering if any one has had any experience with this pipe. Let me know if you have, and how it went/is going.

Does any one know about how much horsepower the Ti-4 will add to a 2007 CRF250R? Thanks for your time.

Bodge

~SPONSOR~
Oct 4, 2003
Do you really need it? If you dont then do the sport a favor and stay stock, those after market systems are a bit loud.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
What do you expect to gain from it? Considering Honda does a pretty bang up job when they design their bikes you can expect a miniscule increase at best. Most people buy pipes because they think they need some massive power gain that just isn't there on any bike let alone the latest bikes. The truth of the matter is most people can't really use the power of a stock bike but they thing the aftermarket stuff makes them faster. You would be MUCH better served by spending the money on getting the suspension tuned for your size & style of riding. Too bad if it's not what you wanted to here it's just facts of the situation.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
redneckbillybob said:
dont the pipes make a big difference in the 2 strokes? how about some boyseen reeds, or rad valve?
Define "big difference".

Dec 31, 2008
bigger than you will see in a 4 stroke? noticable difference? i just thtought the power gains were more noticable in a 2 stroke than a 4 stroke when you slap on a pro circuit or something. i had some boyeseen reeds on my old bike and it felt like it made a big difference to me.

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
Psychological difference and actual difference are two different things. It's easy for your head to convince you that the 300 bucks you just spent on a pipe and silencer made your bike "crazy fast".

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom