830yz125

Feb 17, 2008
i dont know what the problem is with my bike. ever sence i went riding in the dunnes. i brought it back home and tried to ride at my local track. it was running fine then it got harder and harder to kick. then it stopped kick starting. when i would ride i would shift gears and it would bogg down on me. then i would pop the clutch to get to start. then it wouldnt even start when i poped the clutch. i cant seem to find the problem before i take it to the shop can i get some help? thank you!

yz80nbeast

Jan 25, 2007
maybe while at the dunes you ran out of cooling fluid and the engine over heated and caused a minor sieze(pray to god this didnt happen)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Go to motosport, send them around 300 dollars for the parts to fix your bike. They should make sand bikes. Sand has killed more weak motors than I can imagine. And do not get me going if your bike ingested some of that substance into the engine. Good luck if you have to take it to the dealer, walk in backwards.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Good luck if you have to take it to the dealer, walk in backwards.

And grab your ankles, and don't expect a kiss or a reach around... :yikes:

Seriously though, it sounds like you need to take a little better care of your bike. Make sure you are cleaning you filter often (EVERY time after riding sand) and keep on top of your fluids. Something I do before riding sand (which happens very, very seldom because sand absolutely eats your bike) is I go buy some cheap pantie-hose and double layer it over my filter. It helps keep a good amount of sand from ever even making it to your filter, which in turn keeps your filter from having too much sand in it. Your bike will suck in sand if your filter is gunked up with a bunch of sand because it has to pull air in from somewhere, so it will start pulling tiny grains of sand in from the darndest places. You'd be amazed with the places sand can penetrate...

Top Bottom