Procycle USA and '06 YZ250 OTD Prices

yzrulz

Dec 3, 2003
Just was wondering if anyone has ever bought a bike from Procycle in Columbia Missouri? If so did you get as good a deal as they advertised online (was there any hidden fees?)and how was your experience with them? Just curious as I am thinking about buying a new bike and they have new '06 YZ250's listed for 4420 + 379 (setup, freight/handling, and processing) = 4799 and so far that's the best I have been able to find. Those of you that have bought new '06 YZ250 how much did you pay OTD?

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
That sounds like a great deal on an 06 YZ 250, 4799 OTD is a steal. Id be surprised to hear if anyone has gotten a better deal than that.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
That is a great deal! I think we paid $5200 OTD for Phil's and that was with his discount from the Yamaha dealer he was working at. We called around before we bought it from his shop and the going rate was about $5900.

I think my YZ125 was about $4600

MSRP is around $6200 for the two fiddy, I think...

I say go for it, it's a sweet bike! :nod:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sent you a PM.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I paid 5600.00 otd here in utah.

The bike is so good your not even going to be mad if you overpay a bit. No big deal.

I have not felt that way about many motorcycles, but this one is for real.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Here's my experience with ProCycle, Springfield, MO.
I located a VStar1100 on the auction site. Didn't want to due the bidding thing and went for the "buy it now". I called and verified the price and fees for the OTD $. I called a few days later and had them FAX the VIN and all info to my Credit Union. The paperwork was done and signed so I made the 3.5 hour drive to Sprinkfield.
When we arrived, I introduced myself and said lets do the deal. I was then informed that the bike that was reserved for me had been sent to Columbia with several other bikes eventhough I SPICIFIED Springfield for pickup. Then they tell me that they won't accept the Bank Draft. I went ballistic in the crowded showroom. I demanded and got their home office number, called it from my cell phone standing in the showroom and proceeded to get as far up the chain of command as I could get. I finally got a VP. He agreed to check into the whole deal and call me back. I told him I would go have lunch and if he didn't come thru, for not a penny more I would be all over their dealership with the proverbial 55 gallon drum of whoopass!
Within 20 mins he returned my call and worked a deal to reactivate my Yammi card AND give me the 0 down 0% on the same model of bike, just a different VIN. During the paperwork back at the dealership, they tried to add some "fees". I looked the manager in the face and told him to take it out his pocket, period. He did. I left with the bike for the price I was quoted but my blood pressure was elevated and I'm surprised I wasn't arrested for a few of the things I said in the showroom. Several people left while I was talking to the VP.
Evenslower informed me of the AG's investigation a few weeks later, I'm not surprised by the linked article.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom