purchase used kdx200 in Australia

Andy891

Jul 30, 2002
Hi all,
I grew up on bikes but haven't riden a dirt bike for nearly 10 years due to my current location but i've now got the means to get back into the sport. I had a 87 KDX200 years ago and loved it and was wondering if any knew where i could pick up a older kdx regardless of condition? Thnaks for all your help.

Andy

Boot

Jun 11, 2002
G'day Andy,

Not too many replies here yet. But welcome back into the great KDX scene. Like you, I had an older model once upon a time (KDX175) and loved it so much that I came back for more, about 20 years later.

Here in Melbourne we have the Trading Post which may have a Sydney equivalent. I used their online version to search for KDXs each week until I found one. There aren't too many for sale at this time of year though, I notice (usually lots).

I suggest you try to find such a publication in Sydney, or go into the newsagent and buy those motorcycle trader magazines that they sell there. You will hopefully find more for sale once the weather starts to warm up a bit.

Good luck.

andrew

Aug 7, 1999
Mate,
I too had an older model ( '88). they sure are a great bike! But why limit yourself? The newer ones are even better! Go for a '95+, you won't regret it.

Cheers,
Andrew

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom