RECENT POSTS

PW80 cut off and wont start now.

Well my bro was riding it and it cut off outta no where and doesnt work anymore. Ive cleaned air filter and made sure all electrical connections were good. Also there are 2 tubes coming out of the place where the fuel tank hooks up that arnt hooked up to anything is this right. One of these leaks gas when you try to kickstart it. Any help would be appreciated since its my friends bike and i dont wana have to pay for it to get fixed.

please help this is very frusterating. When i pull the spark plug out and try to kickstart should i see a spark.

I just now saw this thread and was going to see if I could help, then, around your 4th post I realized that you have a bit of an attitude problem and deserve to pay shop fees to fix the borrowed machine that you let your "bro" break. Sorry kid, next time show a little respect, the people hear aren't at your beckoned call, and many are less kind than I.

and i was having a real bad day that day b/c i had spent my entire weekend trying to fix it and gotten nowhere. Im sorry i was an ass its just really frusterating when youve tried everything and its still broken.

Show some respect man people ar ewilling to help if you just wait. i myself was gonna help. people dont need to help you they choose to, so be polite and chill out