EZ-Rider

~SPONSOR~
Nov 20, 2000
I ran across a deal on these boots ($140) and wanted to get some opinions before I buy them. I have Oneal hardware boots now and the latch straps are weak and they dont fit me that well, but I have no complaints about the support. I was told that the gaerne's RX2's will have the same support but be a little more comfortable and the buckles are replaceable. I know for the money it's a good buy, but what I want to know is if it is a decent boot overall.

Last edited:

steve lafon

Aug 30, 2000
I have worn these for the past couple years and would not buy anything else for offroad racing and trail rideing. very light but good support, they hold up very well.One of the best deals around, very confortable.almost no brake-in required. If you ride a lot of supercross or mx I would but one of the $300 boots but for anything else I would rather have these even if they cost $300.Great Boots....
Steve

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
They work great. I had a pair of Tech 6's and every time my foot hit something the would fold right up. But not with the RX2's.

EZ-Rider

~SPONSOR~
Nov 20, 2000
Thanks guys for responding I went ahead and bought them on Wednesday because I figured for $140 how can you go wrong. It sounds like you both have had good luck with yours and hopefully I will too. For any one else who's thinking about these boots here is what I noticed about them when I got them. The leather isn't as thick as I would like, but all the areas that need support and reinforcement have it. They are very light and were comfortable to walk in immediately. The construction looks good and they seem to be put together well. They allow you to bend your ankle forward somewhat, but not backwards at all. I don't like the buckles they look flimsy, but they are replaceable. I have pretty big calf muscles and they fit me well, but I'm close to the max on the strap adjustment. So far so good and they seem to be as good or better than anything I've seen in the $180-200 price range.

Last edited:

EZ-Rider

~SPONSOR~
Nov 20, 2000
I got them from www.btosports.com when you call ask for and deal with Mark only. I have dealt with others there and had some major problems but he got me the boots and other things I ordered shipped out the same day. They are advertised for something like $160 but they were having a "sale" on them for $140. I'm sure if you remind him or order more than one thing that same "sale" will still be running. If you need an order number or anything else let me know.

Good Luck!!

***I tried to PM you because bto is not a sponsor of this site but you have that option turned off. I don't consider this spam but if it violates a rule and gets edited or pulled just email me for the details.

Top Bottom