Randy Hawkins is a pretty cool guy.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
He came to visit our Riding club. We put on trail ride today at our lease for members and he went on it. I could not make though. Something about work getting in the way :| Apparently it was fun ride :ugg: About 20 members were able to make it.

He was asked to attend our meeting tonight for a little Q and A. I was able to make that. He talked for a bit and answered our questions. I thought of something to ask, but unforunitly it in the truck on the way home. He has to be in AZ for a race and needed to leave today, but stayed to honor us at our meeting :thumb: How cool is that. Him and his mechanic are going to leave tonight for AZ. They were in his enduro rig (motor home and trailer) Its proably better than a 10 hour drive.

I think it was realy cool for him to take time in between a busy schedule to ride and meet with our club. He's been on the road for 2 weeks and will be for at least another 2 more.

A class act!

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I've never met him, but he looks like a really cool guy in Time to Ride I & II. I remember watching him in the first one and realizing that his rear tire was either locked up or spinning at all times. Must be the key to his speed!

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
Randy was the guest speaker at our semi-annual banquet, then on Saturday and Sunday he did a riding school for our club members.

Randy refused to take any form of payment for his services-not even gas money for the trip!

He IS a real class act.

Top Bottom