Houndog

~SPONSOR~
Oct 11, 2002
Ya I know, there are lots of posts and a sticky on the subject...

I am looking for feedback specific to having this mod done on a KDX200 (95- up) with a rev pipe (FMF K-30), has anydone this and how do you like it?

Thanks, Jeff

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Get the mod. You won't regret it. ( Unless, however, you are racing in my class, then I take it all back: don't do it under any circumstances! Who needs that funny old divider plate? In fact, while your at it you might want to put the stock pipe back on and make sure the supension, tires, and jetting are just as they were from the factory! :p )

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Specifically, on a '00 200 with a -30 pipe, it works great. Smoother transition from 'lower' to 'upper', much improved pull on the bottom.

But I run my -35 in the woods.

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
The thread I started, RB Carb mod for 200, you know, the one with 5000 plus views at the top of the forum, check it out... My bike is a 2001 200 with a FMF Rev and the RB carb mod. :think:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
It seems most guys are running the mod with a K-30 pipe, but what does it do for a K-35 piped-bike?

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Mr. Flemmings,

I humbly direct your attention to the post above: 11-06 1327. The one that refers to a -35?

RB impact is similar, with the -35 giving a much more solid bottom end than the -30. Just like it does withOUT an RB!! ;)

Jim Crenca

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 18, 2001
Here's a thought for anyone that has ever responded to any post with RB Designs as the subject:

* If you have the time, patience, or know how, re-jetting a stock bike for YOUR altitude, riding style, fuel, air temp etc. will make it perform better than a bike that was intentionaly jetted rich from the factory for all possible situations

* If you have the time, patience, or know how, the RB mod makes the bike a better performer for all dirt bike applications (providing you can and will fine tune jetting)

* Out of a million posts from guys who have done the mod, not one suggests putting the carb back stock

I know folks are skeptical about modifying their bike, but all the facts have been documented many, many, times before. This horse is dead unless new or original information becomes available.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom