rogerg

Jul 31, 2006
Just getting back into trail bikes after 2 decades away. Got into street then had kids, etc etc. Now my kids are all hot and bothered to ride, bought my 12 yr old a Honda xr100. Now I want something for myself!
Took an older Yam xt250 out for test today and liked it, wondering if they have a good rep. My last off-road bike was a CR250 back in about '81 or '82.

Thanks for any help.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN
Check out the what bike should I get subforum.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for tons of great info on bikes. Use search and you will get lost in there for days. :) Check the Help Us Help You ...Hints to help get advice on bikes thread for great information that will help everyone zero in on recommendations.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom