Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Who's up for a great ride?? Hope to see alot of drn people - it will be a fun ride!

Several of the Okie guys are coming(Lorin, CraigEnid...).

:yeehaw:

PS> Just picked up the new scoot' - can't wait!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I couldn't make it, but my buddies all said it was a hell of a race. They said is was ruff, but over all a good event. I'm almost glad I couldn't make it.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Stan and I went there the 2 weekends previous to the race and rode the marked course. The course they laid out is Fantastic! I hope they leave the arrows up.

I have been riding there for 30 years, and it was like going to a new park, we plan on going again next weekend.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
The course was awesome!! It's riders like me that dnf that really stunk! Lost 30+ minutes after loosing my seat/side panel bolts, lost my cookies a few times(I've felt like crap for 3 weeks!) and missed 2 checks which I never found out until check in( :debil: !). But the trail was AWESOME!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Enduro Nut, you big baby. Admit it; your problem was that black Italian pile of mismatched nuts and bolts you were riding. Grady, are you and Stan going this Saturday, the 15th? Jimbo and I will be there in the morning. We'll probably be somewhere near the front, and down the road to the right.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
My list of 'Honey Doos' needs trimming big time, I may have to pass on this weekend.

Stan just got his forks back on last night (Seals replaced) and I just got my top end back together, and the reeds replaced. One of the reeds looked like a rat had chewed off about 50% of a corner.

I thing Stan will probably go up Saturday, if you Guys go.

We are still planning on the weekend of the 21st.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Sounds great! I'd love to go tomorrow. Should be nice and tacky, not too dry, not too muddy. I may also need to do some minor tuning on the forks and needle(just raised needle one clip and haven't ridden it yet, it may need to go back to where it was) . I just got the forks back on and something doesn't seem the same. I'm thinking there is more oil than there was before, I'll do my best to compensate via the clickers.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Well, Jimbo and I will definitely be there, probably about 9:30. And Alan said he'll be there, too, though he usually gets there around 10 or so. Jimbo hasn't ridden since his knee operation in September, so he's raring to go.

Top Bottom