Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
From RacerX as of 01/04/07:
“Chad’s pretty rough right now,” said team manager Larry Brooks. “He fell pretty hard over the weekend. He went over the front of the bike and the bike hit him. We’ll see if he can race. He’s doing everything he can to get better. He has a couple chipped bones and stress crack in his shoulder blade.

“Structurally he can race. Its’ just a matter of if he can take the pain. If anyone can do it he can do it. Everyone’s put a lot of effort into this and he’s not one to just roll over.”

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
XRpredator said:
no, after a while every a-hole has one

Not this a-hole, I burnt mine after the broke-back media frenzy. No I didnt view the film, however I was swamped with the media. :bang:

JS and CR are so opposite if you think about it. :p

Micahdawg

Feb 2, 2001
TheGrinch said:
Damn it! I was really hoping for a good injury free season for him. The season will be halfway over before those injuries heal.

Even more reason why I think it's retarded to quit MX to focus on SX (or vice versa). You never know what'll happen.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
XRpredator said:
excuses are like cowboy hats - after a while every a-hole has one

Then CRF450's are like cowboy hats. :nod:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Reed's awesome. Just ask him.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
You have to admit, Reed looked good! If he wasn't stewed to the gills then them was tears I seen welling up! Or he didn't want to be the 2nd best LOSER, It was a great 5 lap main though! Can't see him raising his hands to much, Pred should send him one of them special phones! When you have problems between your shoulders, the last thing you need to do is to ride a dirtbike, much less race one,and FAST! Hope he heals before RC splits for circle jerk'in! Rocket packs wouldn't help them 2 catch hot soup!(JS)

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Stewart on Reed in Post Race Interview

James Stewart said:
I thought I had a good start, and he came racing around on the outside. The first thing that popped in my head was, Maybe that shoulder isn’t hurting him too much. But I think we both ride through some good pain, me in Vancouver and Southwick - any time you’re out front people will say the same thing. I have nothing but respect. He’s really hurt and he manned up tonight. It’s going to be a good season.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I believe if Reed suffers one more shoulder injury he will tire of the inconvenience. He will disarm himself and become the first person to podium a Supercross with no arms. He can do that because he's a warrior.

Top Bottom