Gates

Jan 18, 2001
Anyone want to ride this weekend? Looks like better weather. What day and time? The ride will be at my place
600 Hayward Embry Rd. Morgantown, KY 42261
use map quest or yahoo maps.
This place is only ridden about 2 or 3 times per year.
Post here if you are interested in a Kentuckiana ride. It is a 10 ile loop in the woods. Check back Thursday or Friday for details.

James

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
I may be able to.... how about sunday?! I was hoping to go to lawrence county up here but it's warmer down there!!

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Well, actually now that I think about it it is supossed to be warmer on Sat. than Sun. So how about Saturday?! anyone?!

Gates - I will let you know within a day or two if I will be able to attend.... I just got a new job and I'm not sure what days I will be working.

Gates

Jan 18, 2001
Right now it is calling for good weather saturday, 60, and only 38 on sunday??
Looks like a ride saturday is on!!!!

James

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I'll have to check with the other guys.  We have a suprise b-day party to get to @ 6:30.  That means we'll have to leave by ~3:00.  I'd hate to miss it, but I'm not sure if everyone will be up for 4+ hours of driving and only about 5 hours of riding.  I'll start sending out some emails.

Gates

Jan 18, 2001
We can start as early as we want. Let me know if you want to get there early. I can show you the trial and let you go.

James

Racerdude

May 24, 2000
is morgantown on the east side of ky? hahaha....im over here in the western nook!! and this is a very rare off weekend (since my boss decided to go to daytona)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by Racerdude
is morgantown on the east side of ky? hahaha....im over here in the western nook!! and this is a very rare off weekend (since my boss decided to go to daytona)

Morgantown is just barely East of Greenville.  You know where that is don't ya! ;)

My dad and I are in.  I'm still waiting on replies from some others.  We'll probably get there about 9:00 am and leave around 3:30.

Gates

Jan 18, 2001
Let's meet at 9:00 am. If you show up late it is OK. The trail was well marked but the snow and rain has knocked down most of the arrows. I will lead the first group around. Go to the end of Hayward Embry Rd. You will see the 5th dist Vol Fire Dept. on top of a hill by hwy 340. My road intersects hwy 79N and 340 at a 45 degree angle. You will turn off 79 directly onto Hayward Embry Rd. It is marked with a green Rd sign. The Rd is narrow and will turn into gravel. At the very end is my house. Park in the small field behind the metal building. I will help park people as they get there. One rule, from the wife, don't drive or ride in the yard and keep bikes away from the house. Any questions post here and I will reply. Hope to see you there. If you are under 18 you must bring a parent with you.
James

Racerdude

May 24, 2000
well, as announcer for our school, i have to cover district tournements saturday.....wish i could ride! and i thought the PR committee and student council president would be fun! LOL!

Top Bottom