Gates

Jan 18, 2001
I have a 10.7 mile HS loop marked out on my property between Morgantown and Caneyville in Butler County. I am inviting the KY chapeter for a ride on the 8th of Feb. I have attached a map to my place. The trial is like a Mid-South race but is more tight and technical. The lap times are around 40 minutes for a B class rider. Beginners are welcome but be warned it is not fields and fire roads. 98% is in the woods. We will have a riders meeting at 10:00 am and then start riding. If you show up late please ask others for instructions. Park in the small field at the end of Hayward Embry Rd behind the metal building. Parking is limited so I suggest car pooling. Please post here if you are going to come and how many will be coming with you. There have been races and buddy rides on most of this trail and it is well marked with arrows and X's. Hope you can come. I only ride my farm about 2 to 3 times per year because I also hunt on it. The next ride may not be untill mid summer.

James

Last edited:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Myself and my dad will be there for sure.  I'm still waiting on confirmations from some others.

Yamahauler

Jun 9, 1999
James,

Just so I don't misunderstand...The MTDR website says you have to be a MTDR member. I'm not a MTDR member but I am a VSTA member. Do I have to be a MTDR member to ride? I don't mind signing up for MTDR, but the way it reads on their website you have to a member in 2002.

Gates

Jan 18, 2001
Yama,
No you don't have to be a meber of anything. The MTDR ride is Feb2. you are welcome to join MTDR and ride this weekend too. The Kentuckiana ride is the 8th. Sorry to confuse. I was just using thier site for the map.

Limitless, It will be worth the drive if you like HS's.

James

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
CAL - LOL. Yeah right, I heard people talking about how fast you are!
gates - I know how that is, I have a friend who is that way. It's good though because it pushes me to improve.

I hope I can make it down there, I'll post back later next week to confirm.

PRullman

Jun 9, 2002
If you do not mind an "old guy" tagging along, sounds like fun. I will have to leave early PM as my Upwards basketball responsibilities enter into the equation.

Last edited:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by PRullman
If you do not mind an "old guy" tagging along, sounds like fun. 

My dad is 48 and he'll be there, hanging with the best of 'em! :thumb:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by limitless
CAL - LOL. Yeah right, I heard people talking about how fast you are!

"fast" is relative...........VERY relative!

I feel sorry for someone who calls me "fast". :confused:

Top Bottom